Friday, March 30, 2012

The Wide World of Jackets and Coats

Because I have always worn a uniform, jackets and coats are a majority of my closet. I'm kind of set on those for college, but I wanted to do a post about them anyway, in case some of you need ideas for building your wardrobe!
This vest from J.Crew is so cute for chilly days when all you need is that over a sweater or rugby.
This light weight trench from Old Navy is a great spring/fall coat. The bright color is so cheery too, don't you think?
How cute is this Stow and Go Raincoat by Vineyard Vines? Vineyard Vines is probably my favorite company ever and this is definitely on my wish list!

Wow! There's a lot on my wish list for college!

Sending smiles,
 

5 comments:

  1. ERIC at your age i'd consume everything you are able to just remain away from sugar,i would also do large body component lifting,bench lifeless lift squat with hefty weight reduced reps for ten weaks then consider two months of sunshine lifting then go back to the ten week program again.this must allow you to gain size and weight and hang in there you might be nevertheless young and your just starting to get a superb bit of the personal testosterone and even much more within the coming years.keep away in the roids they could cease your bodies natural growth at your age(bones)stunt your dimension

    Feel free to visit my web-site; mike chang monster mass download

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the ebook in it or
    something. I feel that you just can do with some % to power the message house a bit, but instead of that, that is great blog.
    A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

    My blog: basyx vl701st11 vl700 series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, wow - no wonder our society is so mixed up!
    Sometimes our schooling methods genuinely? make
    me wonder.

    Here is my site ... premature ejaculation spray review

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont believe that this list is meant to go over it 100% on the time.

    i believe it truly is just providing guys a better
    idea of how to remember to their women when the time comes.
    your not inside the same mood everytime you've intercourse. but you will need to b in a position to caress and are inclined to your womens requirements when the time is there. identical goes for her. your in it with each other.. shouldnt or not it's a group work?
    ??

    Take a look at my site - 2 girls teach Sex Video

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty sure Martin will say that it depends and it does due to the fact everyone is actually a bit different.
    Plenty of things go into determining calorie and nutrient intakes.
    Age, exercise levels, carb sensitivity....list will get extended.


    Look into my site - precision nutrition lean eating coaching program

    ReplyDelete