Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Wide World of Favorites of March

This has been one crazy month! And my favorites of March are...

My Operation Smile Mission. Words cannot possibly describe this experience but all I can say is, I am the most blessed girl in the universe. Thank you for all of your warm wishes!

The best guest bloggers ever! I had so much fun reading all of these posts and I cannot thank all of you bloggers enough for taking time out of your busy schedules to write a post for me! I learned so much and I hope everyone who read them did, too!

My iPhone was kind of my partner in crime this month. I used it in China to take videos and pictures of all of the beautiful patients. I used it to keep track of everything going on with The Smart Girls Group (The Guide goes live tomorrow! Get excited!!!). I used it to stay informed about what is going on in the news. I'm new to the iPhone, but I'm a big fan!

The Smart Girls Group. Of course this is a big deal this month! With our Guide going live tomorrow, there's a lot going on but we are all so excited! We hope that you join us in our movement to unite the smart girls. I'm so passionate about this and I hope that you like it as well! Be sure to check out:

College Prepping. I have had so much fun doing posts about preparing for college. I still have a great deal on my list, so I'm sure I'll be posting about them soon!

What are your favorites of the month?

Sending smiles,
 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read the Smart Girls Group guide tomorrow! I'm glad you had a great month, and I enjoyed reading all of the guests posts as well :)

    ReplyDelete