Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Wide World of Casual Shoes

One thing I need for college is lots of casual shoes for daily life. Here are some of my favorites!
These TOMS Canvas Classics in Red are perfect for running around campus. You could wear these with virtually any casual outfit. Personally, I picture these with white jean capris and a navy polo. Plus, with every pair of shoes you buy from TOMS, a pair goes to a child in need.
Sperry Top-Sider Boat Shoes are practically a staple to my wardrobe. These would top any outfit, but the one in my mind is rolled up boyfriend jeans and a basic white oxford.
Keds! What is cuter! I actually have these and I love wearing them with a basic white skirt and a polo when I'm on the run.
These Classic Leather Ballet Flats from J.Crew are beautiful and come in a multitude of colors. I'd put an outfit with this, but there are just too many to choose from!

Minnetonka deerskin moccasins are great comfy shoes that would look great with a pair of dark wash jeans and a rugby.

What other casual shoes do you have as your staples?

Sending smiles, 
 

4 comments:

  1. toms, keds and ballet flat definitely make my list, and i'd also add the vans canvas authentic lo pro. but among these, toms have to be those i wear the most -and own the higher number of pairs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much live in my Sperrys! I own so many! I like a good a good pair of Toms too. I love my loafers too! I started wearing flats more often now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of the Minnetonka's and they have seriously become an everyday wear for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blogged about teacher shoes not that long ago! =)

    I love Yellow Box shoes....I have tons of them!

    I am a new follower to your blog and love it!

    I would love for you to visit me if you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete